Pages

Saturday, October 5, 2013

31 Days to a Happier Life - Day 5

Day 5 finds me tired and worn out from a week of projects and two sick kids. But I am really looking forward to finishing my closet project and spending a relatively low-key weekend at home with my two sweet girls.


I am so incredibly blessed to have two beautiful girls and try hard everyday to show them how much I love them and how thankful I am that they are in my life. Losing our first baby has shown us that life is never to be taken for granted, and having these two healthy sweet girls in our life is truly a blessing from God.


So today, here on my 31 Days of Happiness journey, is all about living the dream, enjoying the everyday things, and realizing that this life is a precious thing worth rejoicing in.


May you have a blessed day today :)



Video - very inspiring - and funny too!








No comments:

Post a Comment