Pages

Sunday, October 13, 2013

31 Days to a Happier Life - Day 13

Fitness!!

Yesterday's post was about healthy eating, so it is only natural that today's post is about fitness.

Move it or lose it!

Move it and lose it!!

via Pinterest
 I know finding the motivation is hard...because I find it hard too. But it is something that will make you feel so good you will never regret doing it.

via Pinterest

I need to keep on track. I need to make sure I do something everyday. Even if your something is walking for half an hour - that is something! That little something will lead to a bigger something, and soon it will make you feel great, and make you wan to keep it going.

Motivation is hard though. But you have to tackle it, knock it on its head. And you will prevail. Just be strong.

via Pinterest 

Exercising makes me happy - whether it is walking with my family (or doing or regular team race home - little one and I won tonight! Woop! Woop!), or doing yoga, or sweating it out to a dvd, I always feel better (and better about myself) after a good exercise session.


You will too :)



No comments:

Post a Comment