Pages

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Fantastic Photography - Photographing Kids

Have been a little busy lately, so I have not been able to keep up with my 30 days of photos. Instead, today I bring you some beautiful shots of kids via Pinterest, to get the creative juices flowing! (Forget the "finish" on the photos - just concentrate on the creative elements and composition).

Big basket + cute bow + simple background + cute baby = great photos!



Sidewalk chalk drawing as background - so cute!



I took lots of shots of my kids as babies just like this. Use your bed as the "stage" - keep everything simple and let the baby do the "talking". I try to keep the light as natural as possible too.

Source: etsy.com via Kathryn on Pinterest


These ones as cute for sibling photos.



LOVE this - really want to do it for my girls - they LOVE LOVE horses!



Here is another simple sidewalk chalk photo idea - simple but SO CUTE!

Source: None via Kathryn on Pinterest


LOVE LOVE LOVE this photo - I only have two kids though.....



This idea is so awesome - I'm starting right now (my oldest just turned 5, the other 3).



Lots of simple easy ideas that you can implement in the photos you take - no professional needed :)

1 comment: