Pages

Friday, February 4, 2011

Spring yet??

I don't know if it is in protest over the recent icy/snowy/freezing cold weather or because my 4 year old keeps walking around saying "Is it Spring yet?", but I went and did some on-line shopping today for Spring (because Gods knows I'm not going to actually venture outside today. He knows I'm not that crazy, or desperate, or have severe cabin-fever...um, right?)

I love this - very cute, love the color combinations:






I'm totally loving stripes at the moment. It started before winter and continues. Here are a few things I bought today from Old Navy:




I still love these looks from Anthropologie:



Well, according to news, Punxsutawney Phil emerged just after dawn on Groundhog Day to make his 125th annual weather forecast in front of a smaller-than-usual crowd in rural Pennsylvania. It was a muddy, icy day when the groundhogs handlers reveal that he had not seen his shadow. So that means an early Spring!! Yeah :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog - I love these outfits - I am VERY ready for spring also! :)

    ReplyDelete