Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The Mess Issue

This is our playroom/my office - the room we spend most of our time in. It is also the messiest room in our house and I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!




What do you do with all your mess? Trying to come up with storage solutions that work for a two year old and four year old, plus a 30+ year old (OK nearly 40 but don't go there!!) is tough! My desk drives me crazy. It is huge, which I love because I can spread my stuff around. But then that is also what drives me crazy about it - it is huge and I can accumulate all my stuff on there, then eventually there is just a tiny little alley way to my keyboard, with huge mountains of paperwork on either side. I also despise filing! Ugghh. Can never find anything, etc, etc...

So conclusion is I must do something with this room - NOW!

Ice (and a little snow) day here today. The kids are bundled up on the couch watching Noddy. Husband shut up in his office working. So what a perfect chance...I guess I had better go :)

1 comment:

  1. I wasn't looking at the mess. I was looking at the super cute alphabet wall. Love it!

    ReplyDelete