Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Cool Ideas from Blogland

Lots happening at the moment in Blogland. Here are just a few cool ideas, crafts, etc from some of my favorite blogs and more:

House*Tweaking - pretty matchstick holder.

A beautiful book (I have often wanted to document clouds, this definitely has inspired me to start!) by Gavin Pretor-Pinney, "The Cloud Collector's Handbook", published by Chronicle Books (which, by the way, has awesome books). Check out the article in The New York Times and the gorgeous slideshow that accompanies it. Awesome!

A work of art on the floor at Apartment Therapy. This is the "before" photo (click on the photo or Apartment Therapy link to see the after):



An awesome DIY tree bookshelf over at Girl in Air. This would look great in a kids room too!



Open cabinetry at The Lettered Cottage and a great tutorial on how to make cute pillows



And one final one - over at Design Sponge their city tour today is of Adelaide, Australia (not my home town, but my home country, so close enough for me :))

Cheers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment