Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Munchy Mouthwatering Recipes - Chile Verde Tuna Enchiladas

Tonight, I am making this very easy tuna enchiladas - they are SO good - even the kids like them ;)

Chile Verde Tuna Enchiladas

Ingredients

1 can (12 oz each) drained tuna
1/2 cup sour cream
1 cup low-fat cottage cheese
1/2 cup chopped green onions
1 teaspoon garlic salt
1 dozen (9") flour tortillas
1 can (28 oz) green chile enchilada sauce
1 cup jack cheese
1 cup cheddar cheese

Directions

Preheat oven to 350° F. 

Combine tuna, sour cream, cottage cheese, onions and garlic salt.  (I heat my tortillas in the microwave for 20 seconds so they softened, making them easier to roll). Fill tortillas with tuna mixture and roll (about 2 tablespoons in each). 

 


Arrange tortillas in 9x13 baking dish.  (I just used whatever dish I had - didn't even measure it - naughty, naughty girl!LOL)



Pour green chile enchilada sauce to cover. 



Top with cheeses. 

 

Bake at 350° F for 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Serve with Spanish rice and refried beans if desired (we had ours with refried beans and salad). Serves 6.


630 Calories, 17g Saturated Fat, 34g Protein

My kitchen smells so good at the moment. Only a few more minutes until it is ready - just enough time to heat the refried beans. Oh, the smell is killing me!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment