Pages

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Motivation

Just because we all need a little extra motivation on a Wednesday...to get over the hump!

 No more excuses!

 


Just Do It!

A mommy's life...with a touch of Yellow: 31 days of health and Exercise-Day 2 You have options 



Drink More Water.



Get out and run.

A mommy's life...with a touch of Yellow: 31 days of health and Exercise-Day 2 You have options


And a link to a great blog I found, for some inspiration:

This post from Unconventional Kitchen - figure out WHY you want to do this, and WRITE IT DOWN.

Here are my top 5 WHYs:

1. To help stop the pain in my hip and back
2. To fit my clothes better
3. To feel better about myself
4. So I can take my kids to the pool/beach/lake AND swim with them
5. To get healthy 

Also, make a PLAN. Write down the plan you have for this week - workouts and meals. Make it easy to reference - this will make is easier to stick to!

Here is my exercise plan for this week:

Monday - Yoga (check)
Tuesday - rest day :)
Wednesday - Run, Abs
Thursday - Exercise DVD, Yoga
Friday - Walk, Legs, Exercise DVD
Saturday - Exercise DVD, Arms
Sunday - Walk, Yoga

We will see how I go. Ahhh....positive thoughts, positive projection!

Good Luck!!





No comments:

Post a Comment