Pages

Friday, September 14, 2012

Falling for Fall

This weekend is the start of Fall, for me. Okay, I know I'm really a week early (September 22, 2012 is the official first day of Fall/Autumn), but I have to get prepared before Falls actually falls :)

Enough of the puns! Here are a few projects I'm considering working on - depends what I have (supply-wise), time, and space (do I actually have anywhere to put this stuff??). I need to change out the "summer" fireplace at home, change up the china cabinet a little, and add a few little things to the lake cabin. So here are my pinterest picks (all links go directly to the sites they were pinned from). I'll show you my projects/end results next week.

I am so ready for Fall!! 











Three projects for the weekend - I think that is enough. Looking forward to getting them done, and enjoy this beautiful weather.



No comments:

Post a Comment