Pages

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Easter Inspiration

Planning out a few things for our Easter celebration - here are a few pins from my pinterest page:

I think the girls would love to have their nails painted like this. I don't think I could manage the sweet little bunnies and chicks, maybe just the dots.



Aren't these cute felt Easter eggs adorable! I would love to have time to make a few.

Source: flickr.com via Kathryn on Pinterest


This is so perfect for Easter lunch.



This one would be a great project for the girls to do.

Source: bhg.com via Kathryn on Pinterest


We did something similar to this last year, and it was adorable. Must find it and set it up again.

Source: bhg.com via Kathryn on Pinterest


So there you have some sweet Easter inspiration. You can also check out my pinterest board - http://pinterest.com/kathryncox/easter/ - for lots more ideas.




No comments:

Post a Comment