Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

Decisions, Decisions...

Why is that I can see something and just know straight away if I love it or not, but only if I'm not buying it for anything in particular. But as soon as I have something, an event, that I need to buy an outfit for, I totally freeze! Well, thankfully, social media to the rescue! 

Just posted a picture of the dress I took THREE months to find (totally picky) onto Facebook , and WELLA, got great advice on what shoes would match it. Also (to begin with) was able to take pics of said dress and email to darling husband to get his input, while I'm trying them on and he is at work (don't panic, it is his own business!).



Picked out a couple of shoes - connected them to Facebook, and BOOM - decision made! Awesome buddies - thank you so much :) Even got advice from my sister-in-law in Australia - how great is that! I love it :)


So looks like I'm set and it only took about 4 or 5 or 6 weeks to do it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment